What is the Smart Button?
The Smart Button® is an innovative safety reporting mobile and desktop app for
campus staff and administrators to use in an emergency situation. Staff users can instantly report their geographic location
with an incident type such as "saw active shooter" or "medical condition in the classroom" to designated administrators.
Our products allow organizations to share time-sensitive information about people, places and situations quickly across
Our school-security app allows for instantaneous communication between schools and law enforcement in an emergency.
Organizations can use the Smart Button® system for drill exercises as a component of emergency response preparations
for different situations.
Faculty and staff can:
- Send panic button alerts to designated emergency contacts
- Receive emergency messages to their phones or computers/laptops
- Automatically send their location on a map
- Unlimited user downloads
Emergency Procedures and Plans
- Access emergency procedures directly from their smartphone or tablet
- Access emergency building plans directly from their smartphone or tablet
- Update and publish emergency procedures, 24/7
- Fully customizable and secure
- Send emergency push notifications to staff during a crisis
- Create faculty and staff groups by campus or district-wide
- Send mass emergency notifications to one or more groups at a time
In a crisis situation, school districts or schools can sharing information together on their computers, phones and/or
forward incidents to law enforcement for immediate action.
Desktop Safety Reporting Button
- Send panic button alerts with your location from any computer
- Receive emergency notifications that scroll across your screen
- 2-way chat about a crisis with designated emergency staff
Setup and Administration
- Setup and training is easy
- No special technical skills or staff required
- Publish your emergency procedures and plans quickly
- Setup is completed within 24 hours
- SSL encryption
- Government level encryption